You can connect your UP with Apple Health in a few easy steps:
1. Access the left menu in the UP App.
2. Next, tap Help & Settings at the bottom of the page, then tap Health Access.
3. Toggle the Connect to UP switch ON. If it's the first time you're setting up a connection to Apple Health, you will see the Health Access page appear. Toggle the switches on to allow UP to read and write steps and sleep data from Apple Health.
If you have previously denied access or accidentally tapped Done without turning on your read and write permission, you will need open the Apple Health app to enable access:
1. Open your Health app, tap Sources in the bottom menu, then tap the UP App.
2. Toggle the switches to allow UP to read and write steps and sleep data from Apple Health.