UP provides valuable tools to help you reach your weight goal. You can set or adjust the amount of weight you'd like to gain or lose and manually log your weight to track your progress. Combined with Smart Coach, you'll gain a better understanding of how your activity, sleep and eating habits impact your weight overall.
Setting a Weight Goal
1. To set a weight goal, open the left menu from the home screen.
2. Next, tap Goals then tap Edit Goal in the Weight section.
3. Select your weight goal preference.
4. Next, use the slider tool to adjust your weight goal.
5. Tap the checkmark icon in the upper-right corner to save your changes.
1. Tap the blue plus sign located on the home screen to begin logging your weight.
2. Next, tap the blue scale icon.
3. From the Log Weight screen, you can enter your current weight and body fat percentage.
4. Tap the checkmark icon in the upper-right corner to save your changes.
In addition to logging weight manually, you can connect a supported WiFi scale from our Partner Apps.