To replace an existing UP tracker:
- Sign in to the UP App with your existing account.
- Next, tap the band icon in the upper-right corner of the home screen then tap Add a New UP.
- When prompted, tap OK to confirm that you're replacing an existing UP band.
- The app will now ask you to activate your new UP band. To activate your tracker, attach it to the included charging cable then plug the charging cable into a powered USB port.
- When the tracker lights up, remove it from the charging cable, then tap Next on the UP App screen.
- Once the app locates your tracker, you’ll be prompted to touch and hold the band’s surface until it vibrates.
- Your band should vibrate to indicate your tracker has paired with the UP App.
- Tap OK to complete pairing your tracker with your UP account.