Difficulties with your UP band can often be resolved by performing a reset.
Performing a soft reset of your band can help resolve many issues, without deleting any of your stored data.
1. Attach your band to the included charging cable, by aligning the magnetic pins on the charging cable with the charging ports on the band.
2. With the band attached, plug the charging cable into a powered USB port.
3. Once the three status lights on your band begin to cycle, remove the charging cable from the USB port then quickly plug it back in within 5 seconds.
4. All three status lights should flash in unison, slowly at first, then accelerating rapidly, until all three status lights remain solidly lit for 1 second. This light pattern takes about 4–5 seconds to complete.
5. Once all three status lights begin to cycle, the soft reset is complete.
If the issues with your tracker remain unresolved after performing a soft reset, please attempt a secondary reset (this will not erase any stored data).
1. Connect your band to the USB charging cable.
2. Locate the small button on the side of the charging cable.
3. Use a paperclip to press and hold the button for 3 seconds.
4. Release the button then quickly plug the charging cable into a powered USB port.
5. The display icons on your band should flash.
6. Leave your band connected until fully charged—as indicated by a solidly lit runner icon—then remove it from the charging cable. Once you’ve synced your band with the UP App, the secondary reset is complete.